Saturday, November 07, 2009

Oh dear

Quality:
To be fair, the picture's already a bit weird because I've blotted out his eyes so that if you ever bump into him in the whole-wide-UK, you'd never be able to point at him and go, "OH YOU'RE THE ODD HIGH-TALKER AT SPEED DATING REENIE WAS TALKING ABOUT!"

The point is, and I really don't want to be mean, however, regardless of who you are, if you're trying to pick up, DO NOT post a profile pic with a double chin! :)) Not attractive! Does that really need to be explicit?!?

The other thing is, unless you're a hottie with a six-pack and oh, personality and a sense of adventure I guess, DO NOT use the line, "How would you like to see what's missing from your life?"
on your profile! I'm sorry, but I don't need an extra chin.

He was truly the only guy in the group that I struggled to chat with.


I think I've found the perfect career for myself - Teaching guys how to look good and pick up. Not that I've ever tried, but I can't believe how clueless some guys are. It's not like I'm great at picking up, but there are some really *obvious* things guys should already know. Take me out on a date for two hours, and I'll point out every creepy/weird/annoying thing that you do. For no extra cost, you can also listen to me rant about what's right to do on a date ;)

Those who have so far ticked me down as a "date" match, are the Italian who couldn't speak English very well, the creepy guy who stroked my flower, and two very young guys. I don't think I'm ready to be a Cougar yet though, hahaha! :)


(Note to Mollow: I'm proud of you, I've been hearing very good reports back about your bill-calling *grin*)

4 comments:

Mike said...

So was it the high pitch voice or the double chin that made you think of me whilst writing this? ;p

Tell you what though, I'm not asking for the bill in Thailand ;)

reenie said...

*grin* Nee Mike, I was more implying that your chivalry is what girls are after these days ;)

Kev said...

Oh and can you critique my online dating profile? :)

reenie said...

Bring it on JB! Let me see! Let me see! :)