Saturday, November 22, 2008

Internets down

For most of tonight, internets was down. That's right, NO SURFING. *Egads* No RSS feeds? No online shopping?!? So what does a girl like me do to chillax?!?



Sadly, I found myself watching my torrents and hovering over Firefox in the dock :P (Thank gawd torrents were still working :D )

Then I watched In Bruges. It is so dark, and it is soo hilarious :) Please watch. New respect for Colin Farrell as an actor. It also showcases how
uniquely delicious British films can be when you're so used to Hollywood :) Two thumbs up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Irreversible??? That movie will cheer you up ...

reenie said...

Someone recommended it to me. It's French, right? Can't be too bad if I have to listen to Frenchies for a few hours ;)

Unknown said...

it's not bad ... but hardly "have relaxing night" kinda movie ... watch it and tell me what you think about it ..

Unknown said...

ooh, I saw In Bruges just last week on DVD, and loved it!!! Its brilliant.