Thursday, January 04, 2007

Priorities

I don't believe in making NY resolutions.

Mainly because it implies that there's something wrong with the way I'm living my life and it has to be fixed. When I think about it, I'm quite happy with the decisions I've made. If you ask me, it's more about priorities. Sometimes career comes first, sometimes family, sometimes it's that special someone.

My numero uno priority this year - To follow more DJs around Europe! *grin* Starting off with Above and Beyond at the Arches in Glasgow. Raaarh! Can't wait! Flights for Jan 27th are booked and sorted! Can you believe that London-Glasgow cost me GBP$9.99, and Glasgow-London cost me GBP$8.99? :D Aaah, Easyjet, how I love thee. Taxes were an additional 20 quid, but it's still a value for money flight.

If anyone's interested in becoming a fellow DJ slut, let me know and I'll send you gig dates *grin*

No comments: