Sunday, January 20, 2008

Memory lane

It's been four years. How funny :) I look back at the pix and think, this is when I decided I'd travel the world for good music. If I had to pick a standout festival, I'd say Dance Valley back in 2004 was the best festival I ever went to. It was a beautiful day, I had so much fun, and it was an amazing experience. If only Babsy and Mike hadn't lost us in the crowd of 40,000 people!
Looking back at the crowd from the main stage:


I had some of my best mates with me:



The first time I came across a multitude of massive dance "tents":



If you haven't experienced a festival before, it's something you should definitely do at least once in your life. While you're young :P It's a lot easier when you're in your early to mid-twenties :P I had such a good time, I remember feeling so sad when it was time for me to leave Holland. A lot of good memories from that trip... It was my first to Holland.

2 comments:

millimilli said...

very true :) dance festivals are awethome days - good music, good friends, what more can you ask for?

Anonymous said...

Was that 4 years ago - I still remember that day and the party in the carpark afterwards when W & I were stuck trying to get out. Now you're making me homesick for NL
:-(