Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Someone famous


I was a bit bummed that he was sitting infront of the window and I couldn't get a good shot of him.

So I rushed out of the room when the talk was over and stalked him for a photo instead *grin* Who is he? CHARLIE KAUFMAN - screenplay writer for one of my fave films, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind! :)
(Look, he's even got his arm around me, hehe :) )


I was going to ask him what he thought about people downloading his films as opposed to watching them in the cinema, but didn't want to risk getting dirty looks from the man who created one of the best films I've ever watched! This time, he's written and directed a new film called, Synedoche, New York. I'm not a fan of Phil Hoffman, but I wasn't a fan of Jim Carrey either before I watched Eternal Sunshine, so who knows.

This city is like a random event generator. On any given day, there's always something on, and if I can make it, there's usually a happy ending :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

don't know about eternal sunshine ... but being john malkovich and adaptation are sooooo good ....

Beckster said...

I would have been totally starstruck. LOVE LOVE LOVE eternal sunshine. I want to marry his writing skills and have their babies. You lucky girl!

millimilli said...

I wouldn't have recognised him, but you finally got some star spotting in! and with proof too! :)