Thursday, May 18, 2006

Should I, shouldn't I?

So I was sipping on my organic hazelnut mocha at a funky cafe, flipping through a copy of Metro, when I spotted this:
That's right, a four fiddy quid haircut at Vidal Sassoon! Well, at their hairdressing school anyway. It's not the first time I've thought about it. B and I were approached by Toni & Guy apprentices a few weeks ago to get free haircuts. I think in the end we both chickened out because the T&G girl wanted to give us bobs.

When I got home, I did some more research on Vidal Sassoon and what people had to say about haircuts at their school. Hrm, they didn't get bad reviews... And I can handle a sore bum from sitting for 4 hours... If it meant I got a great haircut. The question is, should I wait till after I get a job before I try something like this? I'm just worried I'm going to look like a freak at future job interviews...

No comments: