Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My little hottie...

Now normally I don't like to show my meat off on the internet (well, not for free anyway), but look what my MacBook Pro has done to my precious yellow meat!
I couldn't help but yelp when my lap made contact with the battery pack at the bottom. My CoreDuo widget tells me the laptop is running at a respectable 25-27 degrees.
My ass it is, felt more like 60+ to me. No more surfin in a towel for me. Traitorous laptop... Looks can be soo deceiving.

Well, at least mine didn't burst into flames like this lady's. And there are instructions in the manual along the lines of, "
Do not leave the bottom of the computer in contact with your lap or any surface of your body for extended periods. Prolonged contact with your body could cause discomfort and potentially a burn." But who RTFM these days? :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez!

My MBP is running at 60 degrees right now and doesn't seem to be doing that much damage... though admittedly I haven't tried using my laptop with no pants on...