Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What's wrong with my pussy?

No, this post isn't about chlamydia (not that I have it), or thrush (I don't have that either). This is about why I can't have live pets when flatting with B. I give you...

Exhibit A!
My darling stuffed pussy has its tail maliciously wrapped tight around its neck!!! B was the only one in my room last night. Hrm, I wonder if I said something to upset B last night *grin* Whisper: Never leave B alone with a live animal is all I can say. Here's my pussy looking happier:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exactly did you say to Be?

He! Our cat arrived! And it isn't dead. What about that? Now it only takes 40 days of quarantine, before it can pee on our floor again....

Anonymous said...

haha, wondered if you would notice that... guess so... bei