Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mostest hilariousness

OMG. Plan 9 from Outer Space! YOU MUST WATCH.

I thought for once, instead of searching for the mostest awesomeness movie, I'd watch the most worstestess movie ever made. I first heard Plan 9 mentioned in a Seinfeld episode years ago. I didn't even realise it was a real movie back then. Recently, I came across this wikipedia entry, listing the worst films ever. I picked Plan 9 because it had won a Golden Turkey Award (this is another brilliant list).

I don't even know how to describe Plan 9's genre. Is it horror because of the zombies? (Or are they actually vampires? Or even, zombie vampires?! *lol*) Or is it sci-fi because of the "aliens"? Doesn't this paragraph alone make you want to watch the movie already? ;) Line after line, and scene after scene in this movie, made me burst out in laughter. I haven't had this much fun with a movie in a long time! It opens with the following lines:
"Greetings my friends. We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives... And remember future events such as these, will affect you, in the future."

*LMAO*

The movie is just filled with dialogue like this. Other choice lines:
- "The ever beautiful flower she had planted, with her own hands, became nothing more than the lost roses of her cheeks."
- Stewardess: "What in the world...", Pilot: "That's nothing from this world."

Worst UFO ever, even the string's still visible! *grin*

- "Your space commander has returned from earth."


- "It's been absolutely impossible to work through these earth creatures. Their soul is, too controlled."

(Worst aliens ever)

My favourite line, "Because all you of earth, are IDIOTS!!" *grin* It's not just the dialogue that's bad. Take a look at this:
Worst set design for a cockpit ever


Most random zombie vampire scene ever


Please please please, watch this movie :)

No comments: