Sunday, July 29, 2007

Darren Emerson

Unranked, and for good reason - Darren Emerson's music is boring. _Really_ boring.

I don't know if it's because I like my trance cheesy, or my house hard, but gaaawd... I've rarely ever stood infront of a DJ and felt that unmotivated to dance. So that's it, no more house music for me.

Even the overdressed crowd was boring. Girls performed their mating calls in spikey heels, boys performed their monkey moves in preppy shirts. I even saw a girl do the Elaine Dance. That was the most entertaining part of my night. Of course, there's always at least one twat in the club that wants to talk to me.
Twat: "What do you dislike most about Western guys?"
Me: "They can't dance" :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OR did you just appreciate the extraordinary shallowness of the entire scene for a moment? turned your head too fast and caught a glimpse of what was lurking there all the time?

of course you KNOW i like to get me a bit of shallow every now and then ;p

but i don't see what's really so different about this pov club or dj or whatever poor darren emerson is trying to be ... apart from the fact that you didn't like the music that night...?

dg