Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WOOooo...

It makes my day when I come across something in real life that I've read about on one of the design/coolhunting blogs I subscribe to. I was walking down Spuistraat in search of my hotel when I saw this!


It's Jon Burgerman's "On the Wall" exhibition in Amsterdam! So while C went in and splurged on streetwear, I went in, admired some street art and patted myself on the back for finding something cool I had read about in the blogiverse! *grin* Another cool exhibition on atm, is Yoshitomo Nara's first European show at the GEM Museum in Den Haag:


It's brilliant! Japanese design collective Graf designed and built an art space for Yoshitomo Nara in the form of wooden sheds. I've been a fan of Yoshitomo Nara's work for awhile now, and I've had my eye on this Nara clock for a very very long time. One day I'll break down and buy it...

No comments: