Monday, October 29, 2007

Make it so!

It was soo warm and cosy inside the theatre... I couldn't understand most of what was being said... This was my view for most of the play...

(someone with a Dragon Ball Z haircut)

...So I nodded off :P Jean Luc Picard or no, Macbeth wasn't doing anything for me. I liked the idea of a contemporary Macbeth, and I liked the way it was played out on stage. Other than that, wouldn't have a clue what was going on. My Shakespeare is a little rusty :P

After the play, Patrick Stewart was collecting money out the front for charity. It has to be a little odd to be such a celeb. I saw one well past middle-age woman reach over to try and plant a sucker on him :) Patrick Stewart was cordial enough, but you can see that it annoyed him to have his picture taken. I took it anyway :P Then scurried away. Nobody wants to get on Captain Picard's wrong side!

Me: "I gave to the witch, can I have a photo taken with you please?"
PS: "It's going to cost you £100."
Me: "But I'm Australian! That's $200!"

No comments: