Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bon Chon

I really look forward to dinners in NYC. Especially when there are locals to take me around :) Food here, it's on a whole different scale from Rondon. Something as simple as Bon Chon crispy chicken wings, can keep me happy for the entire night. Happy enough to even survive a night out at an RnB club! *lol*

I have decided. If I could create an animal, it'd have at least 10 wings. No drumsticks :P Yummmm...

How to eat chicken wings:
The "Pincer" technique
Use two fingers on each hand only. Less mess, however, more chances of wing flying out of your hands if munching too enthusiastically.



The "Praying Mantis" technique
Use your nifty forefingers to clamp and position the wing while feasting.



The "Oriental Hybrid" technique
When fingers aren't enough, bring on the chopsticks.


How NOT to eat chicken wings:
The "Serenade the Wing with a Boy Band Song First" technique.
+10 points for style, -50 points for effectiveness :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does it taste like? Is it like BBQ chicken wings?

I totally agree that chicken should have more wings!

reenie said...

YUMMY. Really crispy! Remember the chicken skin from Tanuki's? :) You get two flavours, spicy, or soy and sesame.

millimilli said...

HAHA! That entry made me laugh out loud at work!