Sunday, April 06, 2008

A glimpse

... of the side of Rondon that I always wanted to see. I ended up at a dress up party, without a dress! The theme's "In Disguise". Errrr, I guess I'm disguised as an oriental spy. As T so succinctly put it, "We're dressed up as oriental spies cause you can't tell us apart" *lol*

Somehow, I ended up with Mr Phillip. That's MR PhilliP. Without an "s". I accidentally pluralised Mr Phillip into Mr PhillipS and was promptly reprimanded. All I can say is, it's a bit distressing to see friends suddenly desert me when Mr PhilliP sat down next to me!!! Imagine a spotlight on a crew of roaches :P Mr PhilliP light heartedly joked about "cupids aiming arrows". Mr PhilliP also said, "If all my groupies were like you, I wouldn't have an issue" :P Yes, he's in a band. Long hair included.

Me: "You should mingle" :P

No comments: