Monday, April 06, 2009

How do you know? (deel twee)

A much easier take is, how do you know when it's not right?

I have recently experienced being "The one before The One" *grin* You know, the girl who's the one before The One that the guy marries. How did I find out? On fb :)

I can honestly say, I'm happy for him. I knew what we had was just all fun and games. I knew we had nothing in common. I knew there was no future in it.

I've met His One. I've seen them together, and I can't begrudge what they have together. Something about them as a couple just makes complete sense. I'm happy for him because I know he's found what he was looking for :) I'd love to send him a congratulatory email, but his fiancee probably wouldn't like it :P

Then there's The Wrong Guy, who keeps in touch with me. For what reason, I have no idea. Well, actually, I do have _some_ idea. It's a good thing he lives in a different city. This is what I mean, it's getting much easier to know when you've met The Wrong One than The Right One.

The problem is, I think you'll never know if that guy is The Wrong One or The Right One if you never give it a chance. But... how many times do I have to put my <3 on the line?

No comments: