Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Snapshots

Here I sit waiting outdoors at a pub with a half pint of Stella. Thinking, what would I change about Rondon? I wish it was a bit cleaner. At the same time, I kinda wonder if Rondon would lose its uniqueness if anything about it was changed.

I take it back, there is one thing I would change about Rondon. Youth violence. Rondon had its 16th violent teen death today.
It's quite sad, childhood should be the best time of your life.

Anyways, here are a few Rondon snapshots from the recent past...
Guess who was unemployed!


Tré cool: Charging my iPhone on a train :)


Sitting in a park on a rare sunny day, chatting to Chocy on stolen wi-fi:


Lobster noodles. Here at 7pm:


Lobster noodles. Gone at 7:15pm (Congrats T&D!):


When I plug my headphones in, Smiley actually looks like he's dancing to Armin :)

No comments: