Friday, September 12, 2008

History

I was thinking today, that awhile ago, B, me and A had joked about writing a book of guy horror stories *grin* How funny would it be?

So, here goes :)

I went through a phase when I was living in Sydnery, where I'd hike to the Opera House with a book and read in the sun. As you would in a country that's *filled* with sunshine (apart from when I was there for the whole month of Feb this year :P). A guy approached me, and we talked. We got along, we exchanged numbers, we agreed to meet up :)

So far so good.

On the agreed date, I met him at his apartment. Yes yes, I was being good, I had made plans to meet friends at a bar after (B, Shuai - Not sure if you remember the night *grin*). As I got a tour of his apartment, the strangest sight beheld me...

... a coat rack:

... with boxer shorts on every hook o_O


At the moment I was wondering, "WTF?", a roach scampers across the floor, over the bed.

Eeeeeek! Time to leave!!! We kissed, I left. I really really left.

During the week he got in touch with me and wanted to meet for lunch. I was busy working on a presentation, so I declined. He kept insisting. I gave in and agreed to meet him at the Queen Victoria statue.

I waited. Waited. Waited. No show.

Fcker.

I was stood up.

That's it. No more. I ignored messages. I ignored calls.

He found me reading at the Opera House the next weekend. I didn't want to chat, but he did.

Him: Blah blah blah (I don't remember this bit)
Me: "Whatever. Go away."

This next bit, I definitely remember *grin*
Him: "YOU THINK I CAN HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU? YOU... YOU... I COULD NEVER INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIENDS. YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY!"
Me: *ROFL* "Thank you for brightening my day :)"
Him: *walking off* "I ONLY SLEEP WITH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. FCK YOU!"

*grin* Being called a monkey :) Beat that! ;)

No comments: