Friday, September 12, 2008

A Sign...

I walked into a pretty hip and happening bookshop the other day. I picked up a new translation of the Qur'an, and I flipped to a random page:
BOOTY

*grin*
Cooome on, *tell* me that's not a sign :D

Sorry for the poor quality pic, but my iPhone lens is a bit scratched these days :P If you can't read it, here's what it says:
"BOOTY
They ask you about booty.
Say: "Booty belongs to God and His Messenger."

I think I understand how Allah gets his 72 virgins for martyrs now :P Personally, I don't think I'm ready to give up quality bacon or siew yok for booty just yet...

You know what's really evil? When I was back in Primary School in Malaysia, Muslim kids use to be really touchy about their study books. Apparently everytime a non-Islamic person touched their book, they had to pray over the book to cleanse it. I've poked a few study books in my time :P

No comments: